UNIVERSITY KIDS is the place to be!….Why?
VIP @ UKIDS!
The UKIDS way is the EXCEPTIONAL way! We go the extra mile to make you and your child’s experience special at our campus. Since you are IMPORTANT to us, we have special amenities for our families:
• A delicious cup of coffee and breakfast snack for our parents each morning!
• Transitional activities for you and your child to do as they become acclimated to the morning routine and campus.
• Daily reports about your child’s day!
• Pictures or videos of your child’s milestones. We surely do not want you to miss out on any special moments!
• A snack for your child as you all travel home safely.
• Each scholar will receive a Birthday Bash Celebration: card, gift, and piñata from University Kids!
• Free childcare for select Parents’ Night Out.
• Host your child’s birthday party at the campus!
PARENTS CHOOSE UKIDS BECAUSE
• Open late for your convenience
• Flexible weekly scheduling
• Open on the weekend
• Before and after-school care
• Sibling discount
• Parents’ Night Out
• Scholarships available
• Sponsoring government agency and educational institution employer discount
SCHOLARS ARE SAFE @ UKIDS
• CPR/First-Aid certified staff
• Online camera access to view the classrooms
• Secured keypad entry access
• Safe and interactive playground with wooden fencing and natural backyard appeal
• Positive Behavior Discipline: the use of positive rewards, praise, teachable moments, and modeling the desired behavior in order to change the unwanted behavior.
SCHOLARS ARE SUCCESSFUL @ UKIDS
• UKIDS is under the direction of a 10 year veteran educator
• Highly trained teachers
• Low student-teacher classroom ratio
• Daily personalized small group math and reading lessons
• UKIDS nurtures a “language-rich” environment
• Daily Spanish immersion instruction
• Preparation for Kindergarten academic expectations and social behavior norms
• Structured environment that encourages creativity and independence
• UKIDS scholars learn to take care of themselves, others, and the world around them
• Preschool activities boost pre-math and literacy skills and develop motor skills
• Yoga, art, music, P.E., technology, cooking classes
• Social skills and character development lessons
• Performing arts program
• Fun and educational field trips
• Healthy meals and snacks provided